Let us help you:
- Find qualified candidates that match your needs more quickly
- Reduce recruitment and training costs
- Retrain workers in response to changing market conditions
- Build better workplace skills to equip your workforce.
- Take advantage of tax incentives to reduce payroll costs for qualified hires.
For more information contact the NCWorks Career Center nearest you.
Tri-County NC Works Career Center (serving Cherokee, Clay, and Graham counties)
800 W, HWY 64
Murphy, North Carolina 28906
Haywood County NCWorks Career Center (Serving Haywood county)
1170 N. Main Street
Waynesville, North Carolina 28786
Macon County NC Works Career Center (Serving Jackson, Macon, and Swain counties)
5 West Main Street, Courthouse Annex
Franklin, North Carolina 28734